HANDS ON SUPPORT
WHAT DOES EVENT SUPPORT MEAN TO YOU?
To us, it means planning, designing, building, and executing on your event vision and goals.
With our hands-on support process, we handle each graphic, detail, upload, and question so you don’t have to.
Our expert Project Managers will lead you through a comprehensive planning process. We develop and maintain your pre-event timeline with clear roles and deadlines, create all the event graphics, and handle all the information uploads.
Your main responsibility is providing event information and making decisions or revisions to what we’ve built.
Our dedicated admin portal also gives you the opportunity to make real-time platform changes and houses all the event analytics. You’ll know what everyone is doing at any given moment.
- eAttend staff manages technical support throughout the virtual platform via phone, email and chat.
- Our staff is located in the US and available to help before, during and after the event.
- We provide training for your staff on platform navigation and basic technical solutions.
- In the Exhibitor portal, booths are built through drag-and-drop functionality.
- We hold an Exhibitor Summit to review the portal and other important information.
- We have plenty of online videos and articles to support the Exhibitors designing their booths .
- Our team is always available to assist with questions prior to and during the event, and can handle booth builds for an additional fee.